A place of passage or holiday since 1959
« LES SAPINS »
« Les Sapins » (The Fir Trees), a small family campsite, authentic and quiet in the urban area of Pau, is located in Ousse, a village in Béarn with its shops and its Henri IV trail at the gates of the royal city of Pau. Whether for a short stop or a longer stay, the campsite « Les Sapins », which has been a place of passage or holiday since 1959, guarantees the necessary calm for a peaceful stay and a warm welcome. It’s a nice stop to discover.
A rich heritage, cultural events and many outdoor activities radiate all around us.
Location : In the countryside, in the outskirts of town and 10 minutes away from the aeronautics cluster Safran Helicopter Engines.
- 800m : Fishing.
- 3 km : Henri IV Trail.
- 8 km : Castle, Museum, Horse Racetrack, Car Racing Circuit, “Pelote” Complex, Golf, Lakes, White Water Stadium, the Zénith with its shows, the Palais des Sports (Sports Palace), the Calicéo...
- 15 km : the vineyards of Jurançon, the Grottoes of Bétharram.
- 30 km : Lourdes (place of pilgrimage), Tarbes.
- Under 60 km : the mountains and its magnificent tours (the Petit Train d’Artouste, the Cirque de Gavarnie, the Observatory of the Pic du Midi de Bigorre, and ski resorts…)
- 100 km : the beaches of the Basque Coast.
- Spain at 1h30.
Airport at 25 km - Bus stop at 100m - Train station at 8 km
Service facility for motorhomes
Bar / Breakfast
Ping-pong, pétanque, volleyball
Pitches for caravans – Mobile homes
Payment with Credit Card - Holiday vouchers
At 100 m : Supermarket
At 500 m : Bakery
Tobacco shop, Newspapers
Camping les Sapins